Kangu24 Online Store – Regulations
This Regulations define general terms and conditions, rules, and methods of sales performed by Companies from Kangu Self Storage Group via an Online Store https://sklep.kangu24.com (hereinafter called: “Online Store”), and define rules and conditions of providing services by these Companies by electronic means.
1. Postal address:
ul. Ożarowska 42
2. Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Office phone number: +48 800 61 22 61. The working hours of the Customer Service Office are given in the Contact tab on the https://sklep.kangu24.com website (the fee is the same as for a regular telephone call, according to the tariff of the caller's telecommunications operator).
Article 1 Definitions.
Whenever the following terms are used in these Regulations they are to be understood as specified:
1. Kangu24 – trade name used by Companies jointly operating the Online Store, i.e. respectively:
1) Kangu Poznań - Euro Centrum a Limited Liability Company with a registered office in Poznań at ul. Ożarowska 42, 61-332 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań under KRS number 0000022176, share capital 3,168,000.00 PLN, TIN: 7770000821, REGON (statistical number): 630019807;
2) Kangu Szczecin – Kangu Szczecin Sp. z o.o. with a registered office at AL. Bohaterów Warszawy 13B lok. U1, 70-371 Szczecin, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000596711, TIN: 7822603113, REGON (statistical number): 363490129, share capital: 5,000.00 PLN;
3) Kangu Warszawa Ursynów – Kangu Warszawa Sp. z o.o. with a registered office at ul. Ożarowska 42, 61-332 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań under KRS number 0000597210, TIN:7822603774, REGON (statistical number): 363532431, share capital: 5,000.00 PLN;
4) Kangu Warszawa Mokotów - Kangu Warszawa Mokotów Sp. z o.o. with a registered office at ul. Ożarowska 42, 61-332 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań under KRS number 0000597210, TIN: 7822749466, REGON (statistical number): 368574463 share capital 5,000.00 PLN;
5) Kangu Wrocław - Kangu Wrocław Sp. z o.o. with a registered office at ul. Robotnicza 70C, 53-608 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Wrocław - Fabryczna in Wrocław under KRS number 0000596880, TIN: 7822603277, REGON (statistical number): 363501838, share capital: 5,000.00 PLN;
2. Store - the Online Store operated by Kangu24, accessible at https://sklep.kangu24.com;
- Customer – an adult natural person, and also a legal person or an entity not being a legal person but having legal capacity by right, using the Online Store, in particular placing an order via the Online Store according to the provisions of these Regulations.
- Consumer – a Customer being a natural person, performing a legal transaction with Kangu24 not directly related to his/her business or professional activity, in particular placing an order in the Store.
- Branch - an organizationally and territorially separate organizational unit of Kangu24, located on the territory of the Republic of Poland, capable of performing Delivery. The Branch List is accessible at https://sklep.kangu24.com, and also indicated under point 1 above.
- Lead time - number of working days in which Kangu24 will complete the order placed by the Customer in the Online Store and enable its collection in a selected Branch, or entrust the ordered goods to the Supplier realizing the form of delivery chosen by the Customer and deliver the ordered goods through the Supplier to the place indicated by the Customer in the Order.
- Working days – weekdays from Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Supplier – an entity with whom Kangu24 collaborates in the scope of Delivery of Goods.
- Delivery – an actual action consisting of supplying the Goods specified in the Order to the Customer by Kangu24, via a Supplier or a Branch.
- Registration – a required actual action performed in a way defined in the Regulations, enabling the Customer to use all functionalities of the Online Store.
- Customer Account – a base containing Customer data used for executing placed Orders, history of past Orders, data on payments and overpayments on Orders.
- Password - a sequence of letters, digital or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration at the Store, and used to secure access to the Customer's Account at the Store.
- Login - an individual designation determined by the Customer, consisting of a sequence of letters, digital or other characters, required together with the Password to create a Customer Account at the Online Store.
- Order - a statement of the Customer's will, made through the Online Store, specifying: type and quantity of Goods in the Online Store's stock at the time of placing the Order, method of payment, method of delivery of Goods, place of release of Goods, and the Customer's data, constituting an offer by the Customer to Kangu24 to conclude through the Online Store a Contract of sale of the Goods being the subject of the Order;
- Goods – a product presented by Kangu24 via the Store, which may be the subject of an Order.
Article 2 General provisions.
- The Regulations determine the principles of using the Store, in particular the principles of concluding, through the Store, Contracts for the sale of Goods in the Store's stock, the principles of performing these Contracts, and the principles of return and complaint handling.
- Kangu24 applies a file mechanism of "cookies", which are saved by the server on the hard drive of the Customer's terminal device when the Customer is using the Store. The use of "cookies" is aimed at proper functioning of the Store on the Customers' terminal devices. This mechanism is not causing any damage to the Customer's terminal device, and does not cause any configuration changes in the Customer's terminal devices or software installed on these devices. Each Customer can disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of their terminal device. Kangu24 informs that disabling "cookies" may, however, make using the Store’s website more difficult or impossible.
- All products offered in the Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally put on the Polish market.
- The Customer must have an active e-mail account to be able to place an Order at the Store, and to use the services provided electronically via the Store.
- The Customer using the Store is required to:
1) use the Store in a manner consistent with the applicable laws and the provisions of these Regulations,
2) use the Store in accordance with good manners, while respecting others’ personal rights,
3) not to provide or transmit any illegal content,
4) use the Store in a way not disturbing its operations,
5) to use any and all content placed in the Store only to the extent of own use for the purpose of using the Store's services,
6) not to take actions consisting of sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Store.
- Kangu24 indicates that the public nature of the Internet network and the use of services provided by electronic means may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying Customers' data by unauthorized persons, therefore the Customers should apply appropriate technical means to minimize the aforementioned risks. In particular, they should use anti-virus programs and software protecting identity of Internet users. Kangu24 never ask the Customers to make their password available in any form.
Article 3 Registration and logging in
- The Customer Account service consists in enabling the Customer to use the functionality of the Store after logging in.
- The Customer Account registration is voluntary and free of charge.
- Registration is not obligatory for placing Orders in the Store.
- To register, the Client should fill in the registration form provided by Kangu24 on the Store's website, which should be submitted electronically to Kangu24, by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration the Customer is setting an individual Login and Password.
- In order to register a Customer Account, it is required that the Customer read and accept these Regulations, as well as give consent to the processing of these of his/her personal data provided during the Registration, which are marked as obligatory.
- It is obligatory to provide: name, surname, address, correspondence address (if different from the address of residence), e-mail address and telephone number, and in case of Customers who are entrepreneurs - also Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- It is possible to place an Order without Registration (as a so-called "Guest"). Placing an Order in the form referred to in the preceding sentence requires providing of data referred to in para 6.
- After sending a completed registration form, the Customer receives immediately, by e-mail to the e-mail address given in the registration form, a confirmation of Registration by Kangu24. As of this moment an agreement is concluded for the provision of services by electronic means, the subject of which is: maintenance of the Customer's Account, and the Customer may access their Account and make changes to the data provided during Registration.
Article 4 Orders.
- Customers may be placing Orders at the Store via its website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- In order to place an Order the Customer is required to:
- select the ordered Goods by selecting the "ADD TO THE CART" command under or next to the given Goods presented in the Store;
- After adding the Goods to the cart the Customer may return to the option of adding Goods by selecting the command "CONTINUE SHOPPING" or finish selecting the Goods by selecting the command "CHECK OUT",
- provide personal data specified in Article 3 (6);
- indicate the Branch for collecting the Goods;
- indicate the payment method from among available in the Store;
- confirm the placed Order by selecting the command “BUY”.
- After the Order is placed, Kangu24 sends a message confirming the acceptance of the Order and its scope, to the address indicated by the Customer while placing the Order. Next the Customer is receiving at the indicated e-mail address current information on the course of implementation of the placed Order.
- Upon selection of the "BUY" command by the Customer, the Customer concludes a Contract with Kangu24 for the sale of the Goods specified in the Order. Kangu24 confirms the receipt of the Order by an e-mail message indicated in Article 4 (4) of the Regulations.
- In case the Order cannot be fulfilled, Kangu24 will notify the Customer at the latest within 3 days from the Customer’s selection of the “BUY” command. The notification will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order, or Kangu24 will contact the Customer by phone at the telephone number provided by him/her.
Article 5 Payments.
- All prices in the Store displayed next to a given Goods are given in Polish zloty, and are gross prices, i.e. they include taxes, including value added tax (VAT).
- Payment methods in force in the Store are payment in cash or by a payment card at the place of collection of the Goods.
- The Customer should effect payment for the ordered Goods while collecting the Order.
Article 6 Delivery.
- The available method of Delivery of the Goods covered by the Order is solely by personal collection at a given Kangu24 Branch.
- The Goods covered by the Order are prepared directly by Kangu24 Branch or delivered via the Supplier to the address of Kangu24 Branch indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The Customer collects the Goods covered by the Order at the given Kangu24 Branch, which he indicated when placing the Order.
- On the day the Goods are sent to Kangu24 Branch, information confirming the shipment is sent to the Customer's e-mail address or by an SMS message to the Customer's phone number.
- Kangu24 informs the Customer about the possibility of collecting the Goods by means of a message to the Customer's e-mail address or by means of an SMS to their telephone number.
- The Customer is obliged to examine the completeness of the Order during its collection. In case the Customer finds the shipment to be incomplete or damaged, he/she has the right to demand an appropriate report from the Supplier’s employee.
- Kangu24 attaches to the delivered shipment a proof of purchase of the delivered Goods.
Article 7 Right of withdrawal from the Contract.
- A Customer being a Consumer and having concluded a sales Contract may exercise the right indicated in Article 7(2) of the Regulations.
- According to Article 27 of the Act of 30 May, 2014, on Consumer Rights, a Consumer who has concluded a distance Contract may withdraw from this Contract within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring any costs, except for the costs specified in the point below. A specimen statement of withdrawal from the Contract is attached to these Regulations.
- The withdrawal period starts running from the date specified in accordance with Article 28 of the Act of 30 May, 2014, on Consumer Rights.
- In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, referred to in para 2, it is sufficient that the Customer sends within this deadline the returned Goods together with the statement of withdrawal to the address of Kangu24.
- In case of withdrawal from the Contract Kangu24 will immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receiving the Customer’s statement of withdrawal, refund the Customer all payments received from him/her.
- Refunds will be made by Kangu24 using the same payment methods as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has explicitly agreed to some other refund method.
- The Customer shall be liable for any loss of value of the Goods resulting from their use in a manner other than necessary for determining the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Goods.
Article 8 Complaints.
- If the Goods are delivered to the Customer with physical or legal defects, the Customer may file a complaint.
- The customer files a complaint by sending a complaint note to the address:
- Kangu24, ul. Ożarowska 42, 61-332 Poznań, or
- e-mail: email@example.com.
- The notification of a complaint referred to in Article 8 (2) of the Regulations may include in particular: name and surname of the Customer, correspondence address, or electronic mail address (e-mail address) to which a reply to the complaint is to be sent, date of purchase of the Goods, type of the Goods in question, exact description of the defect with the date of its finding, the Customer's request, as well as the preferred option of informing how the complaint was decided. Together with the complaint note Kangu24 must receive the proof of purchase.
- Kangu24 will consider and respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 30 days from the receipt of the complaint. The Customer will be informed about the way the complaint was decided in accordance with the option indicated in the complaint note.
- In case of any deficiencies in the submitted complaint, Kangu24 will request the Customer to supplement them according to the address data indicated in the complaint note.
Article 9 Services provided by electronic means free of charge.
- The following services are provided by Kangu24 to the Customers free of charge:
1) Contact Form;
2) Maintaining Customer Account.
- Services indicated in Article 9 (1) are provided 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
- The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to Kangu24 using the form placed on the Store's website.
- The Customer Account Maintenance service is available after Registration on terms and conditions described in the Regulations, and consists in providing the Customer with a dedicated panel within the Online Store, enabling the Customer to modify the data provided during Registration, as well as tracking the status of Orders and the history of the already completed Orders.
- The Customer who made the Registration may, at any time, request Kangu24 to delete the Customer's Account. In such a case Kangu24 immediately removes the Customer’s Account.
- Kangu24 is entitled to blocking access to the Customer's Account and free of charge services if the Customer acts to the detriment of Kangu24, i.e.: violates the provisions of law, or the provisions of the Regulations, and also if blocking access to the Customer's Account and free of charge services is justified for security reasons – in particular: attempts by the Customer to break the security of the Store's website, or other hacking activities. The blocking of access to the Customer's Account and free of charge services due to the indicated reasons shall last for a period necessary to resolving the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the Customer's Account and free of charge services. Kangu24 notifies the Customer about blocking of access to their Account and free of charge services by an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the registration form, explaining the reasons for such blocking.
Article 10 Cookies.
- Kangu24 is using cookies, i.e. small alphanumeric files, which are saved by the Customer's ICT system (on the computer, phone or other User device from which the connection with the Store was made) during browsing the Store, and allow for later identification of the User in case of a renewed connection with the Store from the same device (e.g. computer, phone), on which they were saved.
- Cookie files collect data concerning the Customer's use of the Store, and their main purpose is to make it easier for the Customer to use the Store, adjusting the Store's subpages to the needs and expectations of a given Customer, and studying the Customers traffic in the Store.
- Cookie files are used in the Store with the Customer’s consent. The consent may be expressed by the Customer through appropriate software settings, in particular a web browser, installed in the telecommunications device used by the Customer for viewing the contents of the Store (e.g. computer, smartphone).
- The Customer may also at any time limit or disable cookies in their browser by setting it to block cookies or warn the Customer about saving a cookie file on the device used to browsing the Store.
Article 11 Final provisions.
- Contracts concluded through the Store are concluded in Polish language.
- Information and price lists placed on the Store's website at https://sklep.kangu24.com, relating to Goods presented in the Store, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April, 1964, Civil Code.
- In the event of a dispute arising on the basis of a sales contract, the parties will seek to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to all disputes arising under these Regulations shall be Polish law, and the Polish courts shall have jurisdiction in these matters.
- In case of a dispute referred to in Article 9 (1) of the Regulations Kangu24 shall inform the Consumer about a possibility of using out-of-court means of complaint handling and pursuing claims. The rules for access to these procedures are available at the premises or on the websites of entities entitled to out-of-court dispute resolution. These may be in particular consumer ombudsmen or Provincial Trade Inspectorates, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection. Kangu24 informs that an online dispute resolution system for disputes between consumers and traders at Union level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- If these Regulations are amended, all sales Contracts concluded and Orders placed before the effective date of the amendment to the Regulations shall be executed in accordance with the Regulations in the wording binding on the date of conclusion of the sales Contract and placing the Order by the Customer.
- In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April, 1964, Civil Code, and in the case of Customers who are Consumers - also the provisions of the Act of 30 May, 2014, on Consumer Rights.
- The Regulations take effect on 03.02.2020.